Level 1 Arcade Bar is looking for the best of the best! Want to be part of an exciting and FUN environment? Then you've found the last security job you'll ever need! We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and experienced HIGH VOLUME security to manage our doors to ensure a safe and fun environment for our customers. You have to love having fun and being surrounded by amazing arcade and pinball machines! We treat our employees like family, so if you feel like you've got what it takes then apply online below.
Why Level 1 Arcade Bar?
That's easy, we are totally RAD! We are a family and treat each other as such. There’s tons of earning potential and incentives; not to mention opportunities for growth. We have company outings to continue to build our culture and reward everyone for doing a great job day in and day out. You will be required to beat one of the owners at one of our arcade machines to prove your worthiness. Just kidding... or are we?
What are we looking for?
- Outgoing and responsible security staff
- Minimum 2 years security experience in a high volume environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift
- Title 4 certified and Food Handlers card required
- Need to be physically up to the task of forcibly removing individuals from the premises or breaking up altercations between guests
- Need to be able to determine what to do quickly before a situation gets out of control
- High school degree or equivalent
- Legally able to work in establishments which serve alcohol
- Strong problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle tense situations with co-workers and customers calmly and rationally
- Must have a positive personality, motivated, knowledgeable and reliable (being awesome at arcade games is a plus )
- Looking for day and night staff, weekdays and weekends
Job Duties Include:
- Check customer ID's before entering the arcade
- Set up the entrance by cleaning front window, setting up stanchions, and other associated duties at the start of their shift
- Patrol the floor and pinpoint opportunities to create a safe environment for guests and staff
- Regularly check restrooms for cleanliness, replenish supplies, and traffic going in and out of the restrooms
- Keep lanes clear for the staff to move and work efficiently, as well as for the business to be legally compliant
- Maintain an accurate headcount inside the building while controlling the line of the guests waiting to enter
- Communicate with management and the rest of the security team to ensure guest capacity levels are tolerable and controllable
- Keep open communication with management and floor hosts regarding tables and guests that may require service, and areas that require cleaning/maintenance (i.e.: broken glass, spills on the floor, etc.)
- Support management and the floor host staff by clearing paths and zones in order to facilitate movement and service
- Respectfully give all guests a heads up on last call and closing time
- Assist in clearing glassware and wiping tables and machines at the end of the night after the bar is cleared of guests
- Relocate mats and garbage to designated areas
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents