Level 1 Arcade Bar is looking for the best of the best! Want to be part of an exciting and FUN environment? Then you've found the last bar job you'll ever need! We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and experienced HIGH VOLUME bartenders to serve up our amazing signature cocktails and loads of fun for our customers. You have to love having fun and being surrounded by amazing arcade and pinball machines! We treat our employees like family, so if you feel like you've got what it takes then apply online below.
Why Level 1 Arcade Bar?
That's easy, we are totally RAD! We are a family and treat each other as such. There’s tons of earning potential and incentives; not to mention opportunities for growth. We have company outings to continue to build our culture and reward everyone for doing a great job day in and day out. You will be required to beat one of the owners at one of our arcade machines to prove your worthiness. Just kidding... or are we?
What are we looking for?
- Outgoing and responsible bar staff
- Title 4 certified and Food Handlers card required
- Minimum 2 years bartending experience in a high volume environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent
- Legally able to work in establishments which serve alcohol
- Strong problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle tense situations with co-workers and customers calmly and rationally
- Must have a positive personality, motivated, knowledgeable and reliable (being awesome at arcade games is a plus )
- Looking for day and night staff, weekdays and weekends
Job Duties Include:
- Mix cocktails
- Pour beer
- Take food orders
- Use POS for cash and credit card transactions
- Serve food
- Responsible for customer service and sales
- Maintain a clean and tidy bar
- Knowledge of products and recipes
- Responsible for setup and breakdown of bar
- Ensure guests are of legal drinking age and that they are not overserved
- Must be fully aware of bar at all times and must be able to communicate well with others
- Will need to know how to change kegs and make all craft cocktails from scratch